The Zero Waste Network (formerly CRN Australia) has merged with the National Association of Charitable Recycling Organisations. For more information, see the press release on the NACRO website:
This website will remain live in 2019-2020 as an archive of Zero Waste Network's history, activities, and achievements.
Thanks to everybody who was involved in the network over the years - we look forward to working with you in our new incarnation!
- provide an effective voice and focal point for community reuse, repair and recycling in Australia
- sustain a network able to provide support, advice, guidance and mentoring to local organisations
- increase the profitability and/or scale of member enterprises
- influence the political environment in support of community reuse/recycling
- provide local jobs for those facing barriers to work
- work towards a shared zero-waste future